American Express Systems Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Jun 30, 2015

3.2

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at American Express (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

First round was telephonic technical interview plus puzzle round, basically to judge analytical power. Second round was manager round, which was again a puzzle round, situation based questions and general discussion. Third round was a salary discussion and questions like Where do you see yourself 2 years down the line..

Interview Questions

• Technical questions, puzzles and situation-based questions.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for American Express

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at American Express.

Interview

Written round followed by three rounds of interview. Written round was consisting of questions from DBMS and quantitative aptitude. Interview round consisted of questions from technical, management fields and some riddles.

Interview Questions

• Some riddles were really hard and I was able to solve it only because I already knew the answer.   Answer Question

I got better job.

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at American Express (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in April 2012.

Interview

Interview was pretty fast paced and it was taken by a contract employee. Pretty simple questions were asked . one face to face round of interview was also there the processing of the interview was very fast paced .

Interview Questions

• why do I want to join AMEX   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was not much negotiation . they offered me best package at that point in time . but later on the increments were meager which dragged me in the longer run

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at American Express (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in May 2008.

Interview

It was great experiance