American Health Holding

Relevance Date Difficulty

RN Clinical Care Manager Interview

RN Clinical Care Manager
New Albany, OH

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at American Health Holding in March 2013.

Interview Details – Interview consisted of three phone calls, ranging from 20 minutes to 45 minutes. The initial call is from a recruiter who reviews your resume and clarifies type of position you want. Second and third interviews were from RN Supervisors who review experiences and how certain situations would be handled, asked for strengths and weaknesses, availability for on site 2 week orientation.

Interview Question – Questions are pretty standard. They ask what is the time when you had an angry family/ client and how did I handle it.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate and I wish I would have. They offered 60K to start and I took it even tho other friends of mine negotiated and they easily got 62K to start. My first yearly raise did bring me up to 60K

Marketing Manager Interview

Marketing Manager
Columbus, OH

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at American Health Holding in September 2010.

Interview Details – I applied on Monster.com and was contacted within 2 weeks by the company recruiter to come in for an interview to meet with the Director, the hiring manager. The office was very nice and all the staff was very friendly. The in person interview with the hiring manager was very pleasant. I conducted a lot of research before the interview on the company - background, financials, prior employees and the position and structure and all of this was explained in great detail. The hiring manager explained everything about the company and where they were and what the needs were and how they were expanding the marketing staff and felt that I was a fit. They were going to be conducting second interviews in 3 weeks and wanted me to come back. They also introduced me to the team I would work with and I felt that was nice. Many companies don't do that. I was also asked to follow up and submit a writing sample.

Interview Questions

• Are you experienced in preparing and responding to RFPs? This will be a part of the job.   Answer Question
  • Do you have experience in InDesign, Photoshop or using Powerpoint in preparing presentations?   Answer Question

Nurse Case Manager Interview

Nurse Case Manager

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at American Health Holding in January 2012.

Interview Details – A pleasant phone conversation with a woamn who asked some nursing questions I was able to answer. She said she was going to pass my resume onto human resources. I have not heard from them yet.

Interview Question – How did you help someone in your job   View Answer

Worked for American Health Holding? Contribute to the Community!