American Heart Association
www.heart.org Dallas, TX 1000 to 5000 Employees

American Heart Association Administrative Assistant Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant

I applied online - interviewed at American Heart Association in January 2013.

Interview Details – I was interviewed by a recruiter over the phone and then invited to an in person interview a week later with the hiring manager. I thought it went well; questions were not too difficult at all but their are several stages in the interview process. I wasn't called back after the first in person interview despite having all the qualifications and it seeemingly going well. I would be curious to know what they're looking for.

Interview Question – Who was your favorite supervisor?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant

The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at American Heart Association.

Interview Details – A very respectful process.

Interview Question – List of weaknesses, be prepared for the panel to want 6 or more examples.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at American Heart Association

Worked for American Heart Association? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at American Heart Association Administrative Assistant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by American Heart Association employees and interview candidates.