American Heart Association Advocacy Associate Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Advocacy Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at American Heart Association in September 2011.

I applied online for a admin advocacy job which was parttime. Nice they offer your same benefits as fulltime. I received contact from recruiter to set up phone interview. She seemed okay. She had her speaker phone on the whole team and was banging her keyboard typing answers which was annoying.

Her questions were not that bad. She just went through my background and education and asked general HR questions. Confirming dates, employers, phone # availability and education. Then she wanted to let me know next step would be meeting in person with hiring manager and team with tests for MS Office, background check, driving history and credit check. for a $14-16 hour job? you have to be kidding me. No thanks.

Interview Questions
  • please rate your skills as basic, intermediate or advanced for ms word, excel, powerpoint, access and outlook   View Answer

Pay low, way too much involved - background checks, testing, credit checks, driving record for admin job. ridiculous.

Worked for American Heart Association? Contribute to the Community!