American Heart Association

American Heart Association Anonymous Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at American Heart Association in August 2011.

Started with a phone interview. Very friendly. Mostly behavioral questions & questions about what made me want to work w/AHA. Called me in for an in-person interview with 2 hiring managers. The interview was thorough - approximately 3 hrs - & went through every educational experience & professional experience.

They then asked to check my references. This is also a thorough process (approximately 45 minutes each call). It took some time after this only because my references were a bit hard to get a hold of. However, once all the references were done, I heard back from them within one to two weeks for an offer.

Interview Questions
  • What's a mistake you made at your (past) job that you'll never make again?   Answer Question
  • What were your bosses strengths/weaknesses?   Answer Question
I was able to negotiate a bit - very understanding about wanting to take some time to look at the full benefits package + salary to make a well-informed decision.