American Heart Association
www.heart.org Dallas, TX 1000 to 5000 Employees

American Heart Association Corporate Events Director Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Corporate Events Director Interview

Corporate Events Director
Buffalo, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at American Heart Association.

Interview Details – The American Heart Association has an extensive interview process. All applications must be made through their website online. They begin by a telephone interview which is then followed by the applicant taking an online personality review. After those two steps are completed, the applicant is scheduled for a face to face interview. The interview is very comprehensive! they use the Chronological In Depth Survey (CIDS) questionaire. After that the applicant may be asked to come back for a more informal second interview.

Interview Question – Not any one question is specifically difficult. I recommend that the applicant be well prepared to walk through their resume chronologically and in great detail.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Difficult Interview

Corporate Events Director Interview

Corporate Events Director

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at American Heart Association in January 2012.

Interview Details – I was interviewing for a job in the same organization but a different affiliate. It was very very weird. I have over 6 years with a proven track record and was interviewed like I was someone off the street that had never worked for the organization. Terrible interview.

Interview Questions

• What have you don't good in the past few years.   View Answer
  • What have you done bad in the last few years   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at American Heart Association

Worked for American Heart Association? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at American Heart Association Corporate Events Director interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by American Heart Association employees and interview candidates.