American Heart Association Corporate Events Director Interview Questions

Updated Apr 3, 2015

4.0

Corporate Events Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at American Heart Association.

Interview

It was very rigorous...like I was applying for a job with the govt. Nine years ago, I had three phone interviews and three in person interviews prior to be offered the position. You go through the phone interview with the recruiter, then the hiring manger, then his/her manager.

Interview Questions

• typical job related questions about my previous career.   Answer Question

Negotiation

there was no opportunity to negotiate...believe me I tried.

Other Interview Reviews for American Heart Association

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at American Heart Association (Buffalo, NY).

Interview

The American Heart Association has an extensive interview process. All applications must be made through their website online. They begin by a telephone interview which is then followed by the applicant taking an online personality review. After those two steps are completed, the applicant is scheduled for a face to face interview. The interview is very comprehensive! they use the Chronological In Depth Survey (CIDS) questionaire. After that the applicant may be asked to come back for a more informal second interview.

Interview Questions

• Not any one question is specifically difficult. I recommend that the applicant be well prepared to walk through their resume chronologically and in great detail.   Answer Question

Corporate Events Director Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at American Heart Association in January 2012.

Interview

I was interviewing for a job in the same organization but a different affiliate. It was very very weird. I have over 6 years with a proven track record and was interviewed like I was someone off the street that had never worked for the organization. Terrible interview.

Interview Questions

• What have you don't good in the past few years.   1 Answer
    • What have you done bad in the last few years   1 Answer