American Heart Association Corporate Events Director Interview Questions & Reviews

2 interviews

4.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Corporate Events Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Buffalo, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at American Heart Association.

The American Heart Association has an extensive interview process. All applications must be made through their website online. They begin by a telephone interview which is then followed by the applicant taking an online personality review. After those two steps are completed, the applicant is scheduled for a face to face interview. The interview is very comprehensive! they use the Chronological In Depth Survey (CIDS) questionaire. After that the applicant may be asked to come back for a more informal second interview.

Interview Questions
  • Not any one question is specifically difficult. I recommend that the applicant be well prepared to walk through their resume chronologically and in great detail.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for American Heart Association

Corporate Events Director Interview

I interviewed through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at American Heart Association in January 2012.

I was interviewing for a job in the same organization but a different affiliate. It was very very weird. I have over 6 years with a proven track record and was interviewed like I was someone off the street that had never worked for the organization. Terrible interview.

Interview Questions
    • What have you don't good in the past few years.   View Answer
    • What have you done bad in the last few years   View Answer

Worked for American Heart Association? Contribute to the Community!