American Heart Association

3.1

15 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Technical Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at American Heart Association in July 2014.

met 2 people to get interviewed. No telephonic interview. direct face to face interview. too much technical questions. discussed about the past 5 years experience. More technical questions on subject. In depth technical knowledge about the points in the resume.

Payroll Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at American Heart Association in July 2014.

I recently interviewed at AHA. The interviews were pleasant and timely with direction questioning. I walked away feeling like I had great understanding of what the position would entail on a day to day bases. I also got a sense that they have strong teamwork and management support. All of the people I came in contact with via phone or in person had a great attitude and general interest in me as a potential candidate.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at American Heart Association in June 2014.

I applied online and they sent a request for a phone screen interview about 2 hours after I applied. I had the phone interview the next day. After the phone interview, the head of department wanted to speak with me, and that happened 2 days later. She seemed nice and interested in me. The same day, HR emailed saying that the head of department wanted to meet with me in-person and go through the in-person interview, which would be the final round. He explained that it would take about 3 hours and that I would need to meet with approximately 10 people. However, due to the head being in a different state, the interview would need to be scheduled a month later, giving me a week's range of when it would happen. The week before the scheduled week, I sent a few emails asking when this would be scheduled. They ended up telling me on Friday that they were no longer considering my application.

Interview Questions
    • What do you dislike most about your current supervisor?   Answer Question

Temporary Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at American Heart Association in February 2014.

I applied for a temporary recruiter on the American Heart Association careers page. A few days later one of their recruiters called me. She conducted an initial phone screen during the phone screen we discussed the position and my previous experience. It was either the next day or the day after they requested a in person interview. I then went to the offices in Dallas to interview. The interview style was a panel of tow managers and myself. Shortly into the interview I realized that even though the job description didn't list a firm understanding of medical terminology, for this position it was going to be key and I was not a good fit for this position. I received a call a week later and was informed the position was cancelled.

Interview Questions
    • I was caught off guard when asked if I had connections within the pediatric project management field?   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at American Heart Association.

The interview process is fairly thorough as you go through a phone screen with the Recruiter, a face to face interview and then a 2.5 to 3 hour final interview.

Interview Questions
    • Besides working here for the mission, why do you really want to work here   Answer Question
    Not much wiggle room.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at American Heart Association in November 2013.

I applied online and was contacted via email for interview on the Dallas office. The first interview was very basic with HR. Then I was interviewed by the supervisor. He was very professional and the Interview went really well. I was called two days later for a second interview with the supervisor and two other managers. It was a 2 hr. interview focused on my work experience. I was called again for a third interview with another manager who seemed very uninterested talking about the last night party with her friends.

Interview Questions
    • Have you ever contested an order from a former supervisor? Why?   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at American Heart Association in July 2013.

a phone screen with a very Jr level recruiter. Then a phone screen, with a HR leader.

Contract Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at American Heart Association.

Typical

Not willing to negotiate - I reuqested additional PTO time. Not an option

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at American Heart Association in March 2013.

Very standard interview, lots of brain picking.... interview seems to be more of a consultation to tell them what to do.... Go over work history and explain 1 good and one bad thing about each situation...

Interview Questions

Unrealistic low salary and no benefits at all....

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied online – interviewed at American Heart Association in February 2013.

CIDS Interview

Interview Questions

Did not like the Salary offered and the attitude of the interviewer.