American Heart Association

Relevance Date Difficulty

Walk Director Interview

Walk Director
Purchase, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at American Heart Association in September 2010.

Interview Details – My first contact after applying online was from a Human Resources. Next I scheduled an interview with Taryn Branca at the Purchase Office. Taryn and I had a wonderful and productive meeting at her office and i was contacted about 2 weeks later that Taryn had left on maternity leave and i would be having a panel interview with 2 managers after taking a sales test. I arrived on time for the interview and I waited about 20 minutes. Than I was asked a lot of questions by 2 managers and i felt as if i was really out through the ringer. In the middle of asking me questions, they asked me to leave the room so they could figure out their next line of questioning. When i returned they asked a few more questions and were very cold. I was not suprised to here at a later date that they were going to continue their search. A little much of an interview process.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at American Heart Association

Worked for American Heart Association? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at American Heart Association Walk Director interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by American Heart Association employees and interview candidates.