American Heart Association Youth Market Director Interview Questions

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at American Heart Association (Augusta, GA) in November 2013.

Interview

First I applied online, then I was setup with a recruiter that contacted me by phone and gave me more detail about the job. Next I had to take a personality test of some kind. Then I interviewed with the regional director in the area for about an hour. The interview was extensive and the interviewer asked detailed questions regarding situations and previous employment. Lastly, I met the regional director to go through a Skype interview with someone even further up the chain of command. Once again, the questions were tedious and required a fair amount of preparation.

Interview Questions

• Give detailed examples of your past fundraising experiences and the goals met.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for American Heart Association

Youth Market Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at American Heart Association.

Interview

Interview process was a joke. I had to track down the local office to ask for HR's number to call them myself. Got a call back from my voicemail / Resume submission I left them then interviewed with three people, then another manager. Then got the offer via phone.

Interview Questions

• Nothing. Interviews here are a joke. As long as you can talk sports with guy managers, you're fine.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Nonnegotiable

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at American Heart Association (Philadelphia, PA) in August 2010.

Interview

It was a JOKE. I first interviewed with a panel of three women. As long as they thought I was hot, they hired me. My 1:1 interview was stupid. All the guy did was talk sports with me and he didn't know anything about the company.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever fundraised? Explain your failure with it or success   Answer Question
    • Are you comfortable working with all women (the ratio is about 58:1 girls:guys)   Answer Question

Negotiation

Couldn't negotiate