Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at American Heart Association
- Fundraising Director (7)
- Director (7)
- Administrative Associate (4)
- Youth Market Director (3)
- Executive Director (3)
- Manager (3)
- Corporate Events Director (3)
- Development Director (3)
- Development Specialist (2)
- Director of Development (2)
- Health Strategies Director (2)
- Project Coordinator (2)
- Internship (2)
- Administrative Assistant (2)
- Lobbyist (1)
- Managing Editor (1)
- Technical Developer (1)
- Technology Coordinator (1)
- Senior Director (1)
- Senior Director of Corporate Events (1)
- Anonymous (1)
- Intern (1)
- Contract Administrator (1)
- Corporate Marketing (1)
- Associate Marketing Manager (1)
- Business Development (1)
- Business Development Coordinator (1)
- Business Development Director (1)
- Marketing Manager (1)
- Marketing and Event Planning (1)
Youth Market Director Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at American Heart Association (Augusta, GA) in November 2013.
First I applied online, then I was setup with a recruiter that contacted me by phone and gave me more detail about the job. Next I had to take a personality test of some kind. Then I interviewed with the regional director in the area for about an hour. The interview was extensive and the interviewer asked detailed questions regarding situations and previous employment. Lastly, I met the regional director to go through a Skype interview with someone even further up the chain of command. Once again, the questions were tedious and required a fair amount of preparation.
- Give detailed examples of your past fundraising experiences and the goals met. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for American Heart Association
Youth Market Director InterviewAccepted OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at American Heart Association.
Interview process was a joke. I had to track down the local office to ask for HR's number to call them myself. Got a call back from my voicemail / Resume submission I left them then interviewed with three people, then another manager. Then got the offer via phone.
- Nothing. Interviews here are a joke. As long as you can talk sports with guy managers, you're fine. 1 Answer
Youth Market Director InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
The process took 3 days – interviewed at American Heart Association (Philadelphia, PA) in August 2010.
It was a JOKE. I first interviewed with a panel of three women. As long as they thought I was hot, they hired me. My 1:1 interview was stupid. All the guy did was talk sports with me and he didn't know anything about the company.