American Honda

Relevance Date Difficulty

Process Engineer Interview

Process Engineer

Interviewed at American Honda

Interview Details – The interview process was fairly straight forward. I had an initial Skype interview and an in-person interview at the main in site. They were very helpful in scheduling the travel for the interview. The questions were not out of the ordinary by any stretch. It is apparent Honda is a pretty flat company and emphasize teamwork.

Interview Question – What's your philosophy on dealing with direct reports.   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Sales Interview

Sales

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 days - interviewed at American Honda in November 2011.

Interview Details – initial communication was by email. this was to set an appointment for a phone interview, which took place a few days later. was asked first to tell a little about myself, followed by a number of hypothetical situaions... what would you do if... then asked to describe any prior sales experience. interviewer was very friendly and personable, and made you feel very comfortable with the interview. got a call call back a few days later to arrange an interview at the office location. was interviewed by a manager there. if I didn't know better I would have bet money that he had never conducted an interview before. he just read from a list of generic questions. he def. did not seem too enthused. a few days later the original interviewer called to offer the position.

Interview Question – what would you do if you saw a coworker stealing?   Answer Question

Project Lead Interview

Project Lead

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at American Honda in June 2008.

Interview Details – Two rounds in interviews. One, 1:! interview and another with a group of 4 senior level managers

Interview Question – Describe in detail a project you've managed from end to end   Answer Question

Worked for American Honda? Contribute to the Community!