American Honda Sales Interview Questions

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at American Honda

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at American Honda in November 2011.

Interview

initial communication was by email. this was to set an appointment for a phone interview, which took place a few days later. was asked first to tell a little about myself, followed by a number of hypothetical situaions... what would you do if... then asked to describe any prior sales experience. interviewer was very friendly and personable, and made you feel very comfortable with the interview. got a call call back a few days later to arrange an interview at the office location. was interviewed by a manager there. if I didn't know better I would have bet money that he had never conducted an interview before. he just read from a list of generic questions. he def. did not seem too enthused. a few days later the original interviewer called to offer the position.

Interview Questions