American Hospital Dubai

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Health Care Assistant Interview

Health Care Assistant

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at American Hospital Dubai in June 2011.

Interview Details – Phone interview,very easy and precised,youll be intervied by hr personell,just be yourself and with all of your knowledge.

Interview Question – How can you be an asset in our company   Answer Question

UNIT CLERK INTERPRETER Interview

UNIT CLERK INTERPRETER

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at American Hospital Dubai in May 2010.

Interview Details – I was called up by the HR staff for an interview. It was our former manager together with the HR staff who conducted my interview. They asked me to give a little detail of my previous job experience. They also asked me if I have a knowledge of Arabic. It did not take that long. The HR staff were really accommodating and really nice.

Interview Question – Anything you want to ask me?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – That I will not live in the hospital accommodation and that I will just take the allowances.

Worked for American Hospital Dubai? Contribute to the Community!