American Hospital Dubai Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at American Hospital Dubai

Health Care Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at American Hospital Dubai in June 2011.

Phone interview,very easy and precised,youll be intervied by hr personell,just be yourself and with all of your knowledge.

Interview Questions

UNIT CLERK INTERPRETER Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at American Hospital Dubai in May 2010.

I was called up by the HR staff for an interview. It was our former manager together with the HR staff who conducted my interview. They asked me to give a little detail of my previous job experience. They also asked me if I have a knowledge of Arabic. It did not take that long. The HR staff were really accommodating and really nice.

Interview Questions
    That I will not live in the hospital accommodation and that I will just take the allowances.

Worked for American Hospital Dubai? Contribute to the Community!