American Income Life Sales Agent Interview Questions

Updated Aug 3, 2015

1.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at American Income Life (Richmond, VA) in August 2011.

Interview

I responded to an ad on Craigslist for a customer service representative by sending a copy of my resume. I was called with questions, then asked to come in for an interview. I actually had an interview, a presentation (to sell the company), then another interview. I was suspicious the entire time, since I didn't know the company name before the interview (so I could do research). Glassdoor has some VERY negative employee reviews.

Interview Questions

• Not really a question, but the interviewer didn't have a copy of my resume that was emailed.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for American Income Life

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at American Income Life (Cincinnati, OH) in February 2013.

Interview

Pretty upbeat and informative. Had an former offensive linemen to give the presentation of the company and what they had to offer. He was engaging with the group and kept it pretty flowing with his power point presentation. Filled out the customary application and have a 10 min one on one interview.

Interview Questions

• Question was about if you had to choose a free seminar on a career path. Wether you had to take a seminar on how to structure your career or choose a seminar that shows you what career path to take.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangor, ME

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at American Income Life (Bangor, ME) in December 2013.

Interview

They bring you to the office for an Interview, they put you in a room with several people and the guy tells you how much money he makes selling insurances the. Gives falls numbers to tell customers to get them to purchase more life insurance,

Interview Questions

• When I was called for the interview after they found my résumé on line, it was 90 min away, I asked where the job would be, I was told I would work from home, at the interview I was told my training would be 90 min away for 6 weeks, 9am to 11pmI had to pay for all of my training materials and testing. Then be working 90 min away in another city   1 Answer

I didn't like the feeling I got from him and the distance was not doable

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at American Income Life (Birmingham, AL) in December 2009.

Interview

Interview originated with a phone call after viewing resume posted on Monster. Had a 10 minute phone interview covering basic background info and an offer to come in for an interview. In person interview was with the office head and another gentleman who did not talk. Interview was about 10-15 minutes and consisted mostly of the interviewer explaining the company. Interview ended with a promise to schedule a second more in depth interview, nut call never came.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Collins, CO

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at American Income Life (Fort Collins, CO) in May 2011.

Interview

Pretty easy to get an interview as long as you had a mode of transportation. They ask for work moral and work ethic as one of their biggest needs. You go through three interviews which they weive people out at each one. If youre in the last group standing you make it to the third interview and half of the people normally get calls back.

Interview Questions

• Why was it so easy to obtain the job without any experience? Also, are all the post that I have read recenetly true about the employee getting treated unfairly monetarily and time wise?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at American Income Life (Raleigh, NC) in December 2011.

Interview

The job is exciting and room to grow like stated in the interview, you are motivated to get started and good sales training, not product traing.

Negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at American Income Life (Orlando, FL) in December 2012.

Interview

They called me to schedule an interview and I have never heard of the company. Seems like a company I would work for. Interview was fairly quick and then they transfered me to a group inteview. It was more of a company overview that took a little too long but answers most ,if not all, questions. Had a little quiz and a personality test and done.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmond, OK

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at American Income Life (Edmond, OK) in February 2012.

Interview

Very crafty salesman giving a recruiting speech.. Very persuasive, quite misleading as well

Interview Questions

• Ability to work 3 nights per week   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at American Income Life (Columbia, MD) in February 2012.

Interview

I was found on CareerBuilder and was invited to come in for an interview. Interview lasted last then 10 minutes and then there was presentation to the group about working for the company and how much money we could make.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be an asset to the company.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in North Royalton, OH

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at American Income Life (North Royalton, OH) in February 2012.

Interview

I met the employer at a career fair for school. I then went to a powerpoint presentation with about 20 other idividuals. I was then called back about a week later and was asked to come in for another interview. This time i was interviewed with one other person in as a group and then interviewed for about 5 minutes by myself.

Interview Questions

• How will you make AIL better?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I really didnt negotiate anything.