American Institute for Economic Research

Interviews for Top Jobs at American Institute for Economic Research

Candidate Interview Review

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Great Barrington, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at American Institute for Economic Research (Great Barrington, MA) in August 2011.

Interview

During the onsite interview, I met chief economist, editor, and research staff. People were very nice and patient. Then I was taken to their lunch during lunch hour -- yes they offer free lunch on campus which is on a remote site but very very beautiful. After lunch, HR director provided me background check paper to sign, reference list and briefly talked about benefits. (I have no idea why they released benefit at early stage, especially I didn't get the job eventually. )

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me your project ( one of the research staff had question on my research project listed on resume)?   1 Answer