American Kiosk Management

Interview Question – I cant remember   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Team Member
Miami, FL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at American Kiosk Management in January 2009.

Interview Details – You have to apply on line. Your application goes into a pool of candidates, so it is important to keep in contact with management. They will remember your name and pull your application if they like you. Then the will call you in for an interview. If hired you go through a second level interview.

Interview Question – There are no difficult questions. Just based on personality and if your experience. Are you fleible   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Sales
San Antonio, TX

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at American Kiosk Management in August 2010.

Interview Details – they just asked me a bunch of questions

Interview Question – are you okay with doing makeup   View Answer

Negotiation Details – there wasn't one

Team Member Full Time Interview

Team Member Full Time
Plantation, FL

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at American Kiosk Management in September 2010.

Interview Details – I applied online and they called in about 2 days. I went in the interview on the same day. The girl who interviewed me was very nice and friendly. SHe gave me a piece of paper about two sheets with questions that were required to be asked and answered. i left and filled it out and brang it back. Before she even gave the questions she went over what it was about the pay and what i needed to do. When i came back she overviewed my papy told me things about the company, the product, the pay, and ect. then she told me to wait because there was going to be a phone interview. she input my answers in the sytem to submit it. once i got the phone interview it lasted 10 to 15 min. The questions were not hard mostly dealing whith how do feel and how would you handle questions and explain a time questions.

Interview Questions

• how do feel about a company that have rules or your previous employer?   View Answer
  • tell me about a time you gave quality customer service?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – there is no price negotiation, but u can move up easily.

Team Member Interview

Team Member
Las Vegas, NV

The process took a day - interviewed at American Kiosk Management in June 2009.

Interview Details – I first found that they were hiring through a friend who works at a kiosk. I applied on their website www.americankiosk.com. It was a couple of months later that they were hiring again and I got a call from the current cart manager. She asked me to come in for a one on one interview. We met at the cart, then headed to a quieter place to conduct an interview. The interview consists of a job overview at the beginning and a list of about 10 questions that they are required to ask you. She asked if I had any questions and then allowed me to leave stating that they would conduct a phone interview within a week and make their decision. They then have a second interview performed by another cart manager who asks a separate set of questions, and ultimately you are interviews by the District Manager who then accepts you and welcomes you aboard.

Interview Questions

• How do you spend your free time when there are no guests?   View Answer
  • Do you like to work one on one with customers or do you like to work with multiple customers at once? And how do you deal with these situations?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for American Kiosk Management? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at American Kiosk Management interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by American Kiosk Management employees and interview candidates.