American Labelmark

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at American Labelmark in February 2010.

Interview Details – Hiring process was normal. Application process, interview with HR and parties reporting to, drug screen test. Perception of office was clean, professional, quiet and nice.

Interview Question – Any past personnel issues or working with others.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Inside Sales Manager Interview

Inside Sales Manager

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at American Labelmark in January 2013.

Interview Details – Called and had a phone interview. Then came in and met sales manger. Took a test and was told that they would follow up with background and drug test. By the time they finally contacted me again I had taken another job.

Interview Question – Mostly asked about previous experience and skills.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Took to long for them to make an offer, so I took another job.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for American Labelmark? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at American Labelmark interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by American Labelmark employees and interview candidates.