American Labelmark

Interviews for Top Jobs at American Labelmark

Warehouse Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at American Labelmark in June 2014.

One interview. I was asked "if I told someone to go sweep an area, what would you do to make sure it gets down". My answer "follow up on them"....lol the interview was not professional at all which was part of the reason management had to resign.

Interview Questions
    • If you asked somebody to sweep, how would you know they completed the task?   View Answer
    • We're looking to get rid of four people, would you be able to help us do that?   View Answer
    My pay...they asked me if I wanted to be played salary or hourly....and I gave my price...they took .50 cents off but it should've been more for dealing with the lack of respect for women in that place.

Inside Sales Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at American Labelmark in January 2013.

Called and had a phone interview. Then came in and met sales manger. Took a test and was told that they would follow up with background and drug test. By the time they finally contacted me again I had taken another job.

Interview Questions

Took to long for them to make an offer, so I took another job.

Administrative Assistant Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at American Labelmark in February 2010.

Hiring process was normal. Application process, interview with HR and parties reporting to, drug screen test. Perception of office was clean, professional, quiet and nice.