American Laser Skincare Clinic Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jul 11, 2015

1.8

Clinic Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at American Laser Skincare.

Interview

Two interviews, first with regional and then with VP, very positive experience overall

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for American Laser Skincare

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wauwatosa, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at American Laser Skincare (Wauwatosa, WI) in May 2012.

Interview

They contacted me within 3 days of applying. I checked out Glassdoor first - apprehension set in. Clearly you could tell the changes from bankrupcy were new the tnterviewer, not comfortable & couldn't wait to tell me the current decreased salary. The salary for clinic mgr was $40,000 across the board for everyone, any location. Hrs were 9-7 M to Fri & Sat 9-3 req. At end of month you had to try to kick in last min sales by working some 12 hr days. I've never had someone who couldn't wait to tell me the salary. I was very turned off to make just above $12 an hr!

Interview Questions

• What are your salary expectations? the salary across the board for Clinic Mgrs is $40,000. Are you OK with that?   3 Answers
    • The interview questions were very easy. I think I asked her more questions than she asked me. She currently did not have an atual title - she is a merge from another location. Wonder if they dropped anyones current salary????????   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at American Laser Skincare (Detroit, MI) in May 2011.

Interview

I was given an interview for a Clinic Manager, and the interviewer was rather deceiving from the interview. They gave a misconception of the position being basically mine, and even wanted me to view a particular branch to see how I liked it. Afterwards I attempted to get in contact for the status of what appeared to be mine, and can't get in contact with any of the staff from American Laser. Poor management and HR department, and poor interviewer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at American Laser Skincare (New York, NY) in January 2011.

Interview

I was contacted via phone, and responded to questions during the interview. There truly is nothing further to add at this time. Questions were very basic and simple to respond to.

Responded via email.

Anonymous Employee in Cherry Creek East, CO

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at American Laser Skincare (Cherry Creek East, CO) in August 2010.

Interview

Interview process when I was hired was fairly easy. I really just went in knowing that job was mine.

Interview Questions

• I was told by my previous manager before she left that she did not like my answer when she asked why I liked my field. I had replied to help people. She laughed and told me that was generic.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Starting pay was negotiated. I ended up making a dollar more.

Clinic Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at American Laser Skincare in September 2011.

Interview

Easy one on one interview with egional Manager. Phone interview with Director of Sales was more diffocult