American Laser Skincare

2.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tinley Park, IL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tinley Park, IL

I applied online – interviewed at American Laser Skincare.

Sent in application around 10x finally received a call to come in for an interview. Was interviewed by the asst manager & the store manager. Interview was about 45 mins. Basically they want to know how much sales experience you have. You don't need any laser exp, they will train, good place to get your start. I was told I would probably receive a call within a week. I got a call from coporate within a couple of days with a offer. They did not follow through whatsoever on the schedule management had promised me.

Interview Questions
  • Most unexpected question from assistant manager, I was dressed for an interview, rather nicely...she looked me up and down and asked if I would have a problem wearing scrubs.   View Answer
There is no negotiation, either you accept or you don't get the position.

Other Interview Reviews for American Laser Skincare

LASER TECHNICIAN Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at American Laser Skincare in April 2009.

Was recruited to work as a laser technician without any prior experience.

Interview Questions
    • What experience do you have with lasers?   View Answer

After speaking with several current and prior employees about the lack of training I felt this would not be the position for me. It was clear that meeting quota is more important than patient safety.

LASER TECHNICIAN Interview

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at American Laser Skincare in July 2008.

Each clinic manager will make you interview for the job, even if you already work for the company. I had worked for the company for 2 years, with good performance reviews, when I applied for a transfer. The interview process still took nearly 3 months, and no one seemed to be organized about this process. Clinic managers, regional and district managers gave me next to no help in this process, and I felt as if I was applying to a brand-new job. Very disappointing.