American Megatrends

Relevance Date Difficulty

Internsip Interview

Internsip
Norcross, GA

I applied through college or university and interviewed at American Megatrends.

Interview Details – Applied online through college career portal. The process was quick. Got an email for a phone interview. Got an offer a week after the phone interview.

Interview Question – Asked several basic question on C++ Object Oriented Programming such as Inheritance, Polymorphism, operator overloading, virtual members etc. No coding questions were asked, they only expected knowledge about these topics.   Answer Question

Norcross, GA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at American Megatrends.

Interview Details – Office was unorganized. With whom I was to talk to next seemed very random. Cubicles and labs seemed on the small size for this type of work and the employees seem crammed in the building. I out of place in the office dressed in nice pants, shirt, and a tie (one employee was wearing shorts and sandals. More than one person seemed unprepared for doing the interview.

Interview Question – Skills Test was nick picking   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Take it or not.

BIOS Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at American Megatrends.

Interview Details – I had only onsite interview, there were four rounds. Taken by three people. The questions were easy. I like the company

Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at American Megatrends in October 2011.

Interview Details – Got the phone interview through a campus career fair. Phone interview was simple and straight forward, not much technical. Followed by on-site interview consisting of 3-4 rounds of writing code and a general CE/CS/EE quiz.

Interview Question – Had to do bitswapping exercises   View Answers (3)

Systems Software Engineer Interview

Systems Software Engineer
Chennai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at American Megatrends in June 2011.

Interview Details – 1. Written round of 3 hr . Both subjective and objective
2. 1st round tech. interview .
3. 2nd round tech. interview with project manager .
4. HR interview .

Interview Question – Question from microprocessor if u chose it , and basic c.   View Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Taipei (Taiwan)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at American Megatrends in December 2011.

Interview Details – First, the senior engineer asked mine technique skills to check my background, then I introduced the projects and issues that I experienced and solved in detailed, most of the time I was speaking and the talk was conducted in a relaxed atmosphere.

Later, the manager come in and introduce the AMI, then I was requested to introduce myself in english.
At last, we reach an common view in salasy.

Negotiation Details – Be relax and prepare the english introduction draft.

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at American Megatrends in May 2009.

Interview Details – My interview is informal as I was from AMI India branch

Interview Question – In multiprocessor environment, when the board is applied power does all the processors hit the reset vector at the same time or how it works?   View Answers (2)

Negotiation Details – I didn't get a chance to negotiate

Engineering Interview

Engineering

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at American Megatrends in December 2010.

Interview Details – 1. Aptitude Test
2. Interview(Tech+HR)

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for American Megatrends? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at American Megatrends interview questions and advice. All 8 interview reviews posted anonymously by American Megatrends employees and interview candidates.