American Megatrends

Updated Aug 14, 2014

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at American Megatrends

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at American Megatrends.

I submitted my resume in a school career fair, 1 week later, I got a phone interview with one of the manager, I had a one-site interview a week later and interviewed with 3 people for a day, Most likely were Basic C questions and computer architecture concepts.

Internsip Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

I applied through college or university – interviewed at American Megatrends.

Applied online through college career portal. The process was quick. Got an email for a phone interview. Got an offer a week after the phone interview.

Interview Questions
    • Asked several basic question on C++ Object Oriented Programming such as Inheritance, Polymorphism, operator overloading, virtual members etc. No coding questions were asked, they only expected knowledge about these topics.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at American Megatrends.

Office was unorganized. With whom I was to talk to next seemed very random. Cubicles and labs seemed on the small size for this type of work and the employees seem crammed in the building. I out of place in the office dressed in nice pants, shirt, and a tie (one employee was wearing shorts and sandals. More than one person seemed unprepared for doing the interview.

Take it or not.

BIOS Engineer Interview

I had only onsite interview, there were four rounds. Taken by three people. The questions were easy. I like the company

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at American Megatrends in October 2011.

Got the phone interview through a campus career fair. Phone interview was simple and straight forward, not much technical. Followed by on-site interview consisting of 3-4 rounds of writing code and a general CE/CS/EE quiz.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taipei (Taiwan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taipei (Taiwan)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at American Megatrends in December 2011.

First, the senior engineer asked mine technique skills to check my background, then I introduced the projects and issues that I experienced and solved in detailed, most of the time I was speaking and the talk was conducted in a relaxed atmosphere.

Later, the manager come in and introduce the AMI, then I was requested to introduce myself in english.
    At last, we reach an common view in salasy.

Be relax and prepare the english introduction draft.

Systems Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at American Megatrends in June 2011.

1. Written round of 3 hr . Both subjective and objective
    2. 1st round tech. interview .
    3. 2nd round tech. interview with project manager .
    4. HR interview .

Interview Questions
    • Question from microprocessor if u chose it , and basic c.   View Answer

Engineering Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at American Megatrends in December 2010.

1. Aptitude Test
    2. Interview(Tech+HR)

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at American Megatrends in May 2009.

My interview is informal as I was from AMI India branch

Interview Questions
    • In multiprocessor environment, when the board is applied power does all the processors hit the reset vector at the same time or how it works?   View Answers (2)
    I didn't get a chance to negotiate