American Megatrends

Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Taipei (Taiwan)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at American Megatrends in December 2011.

Interview Details – First, the senior engineer asked mine technique skills to check my background, then I introduced the projects and issues that I experienced and solved in detailed, most of the time I was speaking and the talk was conducted in a relaxed atmosphere.

Later, the manager come in and introduce the AMI, then I was requested to introduce myself in english.
At last, we reach an common view in salasy.

Negotiation Details – Be relax and prepare the english introduction draft.

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at American Megatrends in May 2009.

Interview Details – My interview is informal as I was from AMI India branch

Interview Question – In multiprocessor environment, when the board is applied power does all the processors hit the reset vector at the same time or how it works?   View Answers (2)

Negotiation Details – I didn't get a chance to negotiate

Worked for American Megatrends? Contribute to the Community!