American-Mercy Home Care

Updated Sep 5, 2014
Updated Sep 5, 2014

Interviews for Top Jobs at American-Mercy Home Care

RN Case Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at American-Mercy Home Care.

Interview Process was relatively informal. Interview process started with HR, then brought in for interview with Office Manager. Interview went smoothly, Manager very personable and engaging. Hiring pending results to skills test administered in small room over basic nursing skills.

Interview Questions
    • Nursing skills exam covered broad spectrum. Involving hospital care as well as case management situations.   View Answer
    Flat fee offered with bonus' offered as my potential to make more. Manager stated some nurses make $1,000 /month more picking up extra patients.

RN Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norwood, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norwood, OH

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at American-Mercy Home Care in July 2009.

Easy. Phone interview. Personal Interview, clinical testing prior to employment.

Interview Questions
    • They asked if I was willing to work weekends and take call. It is hard to answer related to time I have spent in the field, I would have liked some seniority related to my experience.   Answer Question
    I was hired to work in my home town and surrounding territories. I agreed to take call, weekends. I should have limited the number of miles from my home I was willing to travel.