American-Mercy Home Care

Unclaimed Profile

American-Mercy Home Care RN Case Manager Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at American-Mercy Home Care

RN Case Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American-Mercy Home Care.

Interview

Interview Process was relatively informal. Interview process started with HR, then brought in for interview with Office Manager. Interview went smoothly, Manager very personable and engaging. Hiring pending results to skills test administered in small room over basic nursing skills.

Interview Questions

• Nursing skills exam covered broad spectrum. Involving hospital care as well as case management situations.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Flat fee offered with bonus' offered as my potential to make more. Manager stated some nurses make $1,000 /month more picking up extra patients.

Other Interview Reviews for American-Mercy Home Care

RN Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norwood, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at American-Mercy Home Care (Norwood, OH) in July 2009.

Interview

Easy. Phone interview. Personal Interview, clinical testing prior to employment.

Interview Questions

• They asked if I was willing to work weekends and take call. It is hard to answer related to time I have spent in the field, I would have liked some seniority related to my experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was hired to work in my home town and surrounding territories. I agreed to take call, weekends. I should have limited the number of miles from my home I was willing to travel.