American Mobile Healthcare Interview Questions

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at American Mobile Healthcare

Hospital Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at American Mobile Healthcare.

Interview

Sent me to a Job in San Rafael without any interview, moved to San Rafael for contract. only to be told that I was not what was needed, and the contract cancelled. Had to move again the next week (both locations over an hr away from each other), in short order, (this time I rented a Uhaul van. so I could make it in one trip) with no compensation for my time, expense or trouble.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at American Mobile Healthcare (San Francisco, CA) in August 2010.

Interview

Very easy after filling out the online application. Must pay attention to required length of experience and be ready with a detailed resume. I suggest that new Grad RNs get at least more than 2 years of experience, especiallly in a large Teaching Hospital. Find a online network of other travel nurses and see if this kind career is your best option. Flexibility and adjusting to change in a priority.

Interview Questions

• Trying to figure out what to state to work in and be happy with the shift that is available. Dream jobs can come true .   Answer Question

RN ICU Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at American Mobile Healthcare (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2010.

Interview

Recruiters will try to suck you in quickly with lots of promises. Make sure you keep track of those promises and make sure they deliver. Also SHOP AROUND. You are not restricted to working with one company/recruiter. Shop around and get your best offer- the other companies will either match it or give you a better offer. Remember- they make the same amount as you, sometimes a little bit less- when you're out there working for them. PAPERWORK! Lots and lots of nonsense paperwork. The company SHOULD be paying for all hiring requirements- mask fit test, immunizations, .icense reimbursement etc. Make sure you stipulate this BEFORE you sign your contract.

Interview Questions

• Kaiser interview is 45 mins long. Some hospitals have no interview at all- just call and tell you about the hospital. That's usually the smaller hospitals though. Know your drugs! I had all the important topics surrounding me on the bed on cue cards when I did my interview for Kaiser.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I negotiated everything. Travel allowance, housing allowance, water went out for a week in my residence that they provided and I got $400 "inconvenience pay". Your housing stipend seems to be the most flexible negotiating point in my experience.