American National

Relevance Date Difficulty

Image Processor Interview

Image Processor
Galveston, TX

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at American National.

Interview Details – after applying online i received a call from HR to set up a interview.

if you have ever been down near the building in Galveston you will know the parking situation is atrocious, i had to pay to park and walk about a block and a half to get to the interview because i couldn't find free parking.

you have to go through security and get a visitor badge to go upstairs. upon reaching the HR floor i was greeted by a nice lady who offered me water or coffee while i waited and filled our an about me paragraph. the interviewer is very nice and polite. we finished early it should have lasted about an hour, we went to the floor where i would be working and sat down with my would be manager and her manager. they told me more about the position and were generally friendly.

after the interview was over i was escorted to the elevator and sent our to turn in the badge.

all in all it was an easy interview everyone is nice.

my call back came a about a week later telling me i got the position and i needed to come back to sign paperwork and take a drug test. once again now knowing where i could park i parked in the garage down the street. same as before i got a badge and was sent upstairs. i signed paperwork and was taken to the in house clinic to take the drug test. the drug test was a bit awkward you are given a cup and sent to a small bathroom you cant wash your hands or flush the toilet until you hand over the cup. next they took a picture of me for my permanent badge. be sure to dress nice this picture will also be in the weekly news letter that everyone sees when you start. i picked the day i started, then left.

Interview Question – what is my strengths and weaknesses   Answer Question

Worked for American National? Contribute to the Community!