American Optometric Association

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Coordinator Interview

Coordinator

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at American Optometric Association.

Interview Details – I believe most positions at this company are fulfilled through a recruiter, meaning you will be temporary for 90 days if hired. Interview process was quick and not difficult. Standard interview questions. One phone interview with the recruiter, and two in-person interviews with the manager and director. I was hesitant about the temporary status but was assured it was very standard and you are always officially hired, unless you totally screw up of course.

Interview Question – Greatest weakness.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Since I was working with a recruiter as all should be, she knew my preferred salary point and was able to get me to that point. I have no idea if she had to work for it at all.

Coordinator Interview

Coordinator
Saint Louis, MO

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at American Optometric Association in December 2011.

Interview Details – The interview was with a hiring manager and the director of the section. It was a basic interview with the usual questions asked. Make sure you read about how to answer the typical "strengths and weaknesses" questions. Also be sure to be qualified for the position. They do not hire people that don't fit the job qualifications.

Interview Question – Why do you think you are qualified for this position?   Answer Question

Worked for American Optometric Association? Contribute to the Community!