American Pan & Engineering

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Project Engineer Interview

Project Engineer

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at American Pan & Engineering in April 2009.

Interview Details – Phone interview was speaker phoned with HR and manager. Asked some behavioral questions. Brought me in for a site visit where the HR manager was too busy with a birthday party to interview me. So it was just me and the hiring manager. I didn't speak the entire time... he just ranted about work ethic and job personalities. AFter that I just summed up my history and he had no more questions (or any). I was upset... but apparently he told the HR rep that it was a great interview.... ???. Then they low balled because I applied for a project engineering position, but said that my lack of experience was a concern. They offered a temporary process engineer position with an eventual promotion. They offered a lowerly hourly rate then when I was an intern at a startup medical device company! Beware...

Interview Question – Why do you want this job.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Very low pay.

Worked for American Pan & Engineering? Contribute to the Community!