American Public Transportation Association

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Program Manager Interview

Washington, DC

I applied online and the process took 4 months - interviewed at American Public Transportation Association in September 2011.

Interview Details – I applied online in May and was contacted in August to interview in-person with the hiring manager and an HR rep. The interview was cancelled twice and when we finally met at the end September, they were preparing for a conference and had little time to talk. The manager said he wanted to briefly go over my resume and reschedule post-conference. I attempted to contact them after the conference but never received any type of communication back. Based on my interactions with APTA, they seem incredibly unorganized (so much so that it's practically erratic) and uncommunicative.

Interview Question – Tell me about your experiences with x, y, and z.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for American Public Transportation Association? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at American Public Transportation Association interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by American Public Transportation Association employees and interview candidates.