American Red Cross Collections Specialist I Interview Questions

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Collections Specialist I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Yakima, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at American Red Cross (Yakima, WA) in December 2009.

Interview

Received a call initially from the human resources office for region headquarters in Portland, OR. Proceeded with phone interview, was asked to meet with a district manager for a one on one. At that interview was given sample schedules, a short skills test, and a tour of the facility. Was asked about willingness to travel weekly for approximately 9 weeks for training. Received call of position offer a couple days later, with 3 days in which they performed background check and I had to have drug testing. Received my travel itinerary approximately 4 days before the next new employee orientation and training was to begin.

Interview Questions

• Describe an example of how you've overcome adversity in a job.   Answer Question

Negotiation

You must be absolutely willing to travel and have your life completely revolve around work. You must also be self-sacrificing and have a resistant outer shell so that all the negativity does not bring you down, because it will come at you from every angle.