American Red Cross Donor Recruitment Representative Interview Questions

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Saint Louis, MO
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at American Red Cross in May 2013.

Phone interview and 2 in person interviews. Pretty quick and easy.

None

Other Interview Reviews for American Red Cross

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Portland, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at American Red Cross.

Getting the run around! Application process goes like this: Create profile, apply, wait, answer questionnaire, wait, get phone interview, be told to expect in person interview, wait, wait, wait, get canned denial email.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing crazy at all. Know what they are looking for by reading the job description and be prepared to tell them how you can achieve those goals.   Answer Question

Donor Recruitment Representative Interview

Contacted by an HR rep via email after responding to job posting on Indeed.com. Was brought in for a 2 on one interview with a regional and district manager, and then was contacted the following Monday to come back for a second interview.

Interview Questions
    • Standard "describe a time" situations. They were very friendly   Answer Question

Donor Recruitment Representative Interview

I applied online - interviewed at American Red Cross.

The hiring process: submit resume and application, phone interview with hiring specialist, interview with direct management, work scenario take home writing assignment, 2nd interview with senior management. The entire process was about two months from the time I submitted resume and application until I started training.

Interview Questions
    There was no salary negotiation. I was supposed to get an official offer
    letter with specifics on salary and details on incentive - bonus structure but never saw one. I recall asking the hiring manager and the direct manager about salary and bonus plan but they either acted like they were not allowed to speak about it or did not have knowledge. Should have been a larger red flag for me.

Donor Recruitment Representative Interview

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at American Red Cross in May 2012.

Phone interview was fast, I think checking how I presented myself. Interview was set up for following week. Interview was with two people. I thought it went very well and was surprised that I did not make it to the second round of interviews. Pretty general questions, How do you see this position. what would you need from us to be successful, why should we hire you?

Interview Questions

Worked for American Red Cross? Contribute to the Community!