American Red Cross

www.redcross.org

American Red Cross Donor Recruitment Representative Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Saint Louis, MO

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at American Red Cross in May 2013.

Interview Details – Phone interview and 2 in person interviews. Pretty quick and easy.

Interview Question – Basic interview questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None

Portland, OR

I applied online and the process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at American Red Cross.

Interview Details – Getting the run around! Application process goes like this: Create profile, apply, wait, answer questionnaire, wait, get phone interview, be told to expect in person interview, wait, wait, wait, get canned denial email.

Interview Question – Nothing crazy at all. Know what they are looking for by reading the job description and be prepared to tell them how you can achieve those goals.   Answer Question

Interviewed at American Red Cross

Interview Details – Contacted by an HR rep via email after responding to job posting on Indeed.com. Was brought in for a 2 on one interview with a regional and district manager, and then was contacted the following Monday to come back for a second interview.

Interview Question – Standard "describe a time" situations. They were very friendly   Answer Question

Donor Recruitment Representative

I applied online and interviewed at American Red Cross.

Interview Details – The hiring process: submit resume and application, phone interview with hiring specialist, interview with direct management, work scenario take home writing assignment, 2nd interview with senior management. The entire process was about two months from the time I submitted resume and application until I started training.

Interview Question – What is your biggest weakness?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no salary negotiation. I was supposed to get an official offer
letter with specifics on salary and details on incentive - bonus structure but never saw one. I recall asking the hiring manager and the direct manager about salary and bonus plan but they either acted like they were not allowed to speak about it or did not have knowledge. Should have been a larger red flag for me.

Donor Recruitment Representative

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at American Red Cross in May 2012.

Interview Details – Phone interview was fast, I think checking how I presented myself. Interview was set up for following week. Interview was with two people. I thought it went very well and was surprised that I did not make it to the second round of interviews. Pretty general questions, How do you see this position. what would you need from us to be successful, why should we hire you?

Interview Question – What is you impression of this position?   Answer Question

Worked for American Red Cross? Contribute to the Community!