American Red Cross

Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineering Interview

Engineering
Washington, DC

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at American Red Cross in October 2011.

Interview Details – applied on redcross website.i heard about the position from a friend who works at American redcross and he referred me for the position.
after a week of application i got a call from HR, asking very basic questions about education, location and availability. I was scheduled for interview at the HQ office. it was panel interview. i was interview by Sr.Director,PM and Team Lead. all had there set of questions and they took rounds.
it was basically interview based on my resume, and the position i had applied to. the interview lasted for about an hour
i heard back in a week;s time. Team lead called and said that HR will call me back to complete the process
HR called for background check.
salary negotiation followed successful background check and offer letter arrived in 4 weeks time

Negotiation Details – they will negotiate from the input you have given while completing the application process. so its better to give a little more because they do try and match it with industry standards.

Engineering Interview

Engineering

I applied in-person and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at American Red Cross in December 2011.

Interview Details – positive interview process, positve feedback requested and received. World wide opportunities. Organized recruitment. Open policies. Non descrimination. Work culture seems positive if understaffed.

Interview Question – How I would manage a particualrly complicated problem - in stages   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Consistent with other companies in this environment

Worked for American Red Cross? Contribute to the Community!