American Red Cross

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at American Red Cross in October 2011.

applied on redcross website.i heard about the position from a friend who works at American redcross and he referred me for the position.
after a week of application i got a call from HR, asking very basic questions about education, location and availability. I was scheduled for interview at the HQ office. it was panel interview. i was interview by Sr.Director,PM and Team Lead. all had there set of questions and they took rounds.
it was basically interview based on my resume, and the position i had applied to. the interview lasted for about an hour
i heard back in a week;s time. Team lead called and said that HR will call me back to complete the process
HR called for background check.
salary negotiation followed successful background check and offer letter arrived in 4 weeks time

they will negotiate from the input you have given while completing the application process. so its better to give a little more because they do try and match it with industry standards.

Other Interview Reviews for American Red Cross

Engineering Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at American Red Cross in December 2011.

positive interview process, positve feedback requested and received. World wide opportunities. Organized recruitment. Open policies. Non descrimination. Work culture seems positive if understaffed.

Interview Questions
    • How I would manage a particualrly complicated problem - in stages   Answer Question
    Consistent with other companies in this environment