American Red Cross

1 Interview Review

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Event Planner Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at American Red Cross in March 2010.

I was looking for an internship. I met the recruiter from American Red Cross at school career fair. I talked to the recruiter and handed my resume to her. Later, I submitted my application through the school career website. I was invited for an interview one week later.

The interviewers are two students just graduated from school. They asked me about my previous leadership experience and event planning experiences. Since they had my resume, so I just explained what I have accomplished in the past.

The interview is about 40 mins, they seemed to be satisfied with my answers, and asked me what time I could start.

I was extended an offer immediately. This was just an internship, and I didn't get any forms of payment.

Interview Questions