American Red Cross

Relevance Date Difficulty

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst
Washington, DC

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at American Red Cross in March 2011.

Interview Details – I interviewed with the senior analyst and the current financial analyst whose role I would be taking over (She was leaving for personal reasons).
Very corporate vibe considering it is a non profit organization. Asked mostly behavioral questions such as
1. What stresses you out the most?
2. Explain a time when you have had to resolve a conflict with an employee
3. Talk about a time when you have had to deal with a difficult client who has been non responsive etc

I hear they take a long time setting up the interviews as well as getting back to you after. I think the overall interview experience was great! My application was eventually rejected due to their competitive candidate pool. I am going to keep in contact with the employees, and keep applying for other positions within Red Cross.

Interview Questions

Worked for American Red Cross? Contribute to the Community!