American Red Cross Marketing Interview Questions

3.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Marketing Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at American Red Cross in August 2011.

I saw a position listed and thought it was the ideal position for me based on my background. I applied online and received an email back asking me to elaborate on one of my experiences. Then we spoke on the phone. I mentioned someone we knew in common, but to this day I don't know if that was a good idea. I never heard back. Be careful that you are not associating yourself with anyone that your potential employer had a bad experience with. I should have asked the person first before mentioning their name.

Interview Questions
  • What experience do you have with web and social media analytics?   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for American Red Cross

Marketing Interview

The process took 3 days - interviewed at American Red Cross in July 2011.

Typical phone interview, basic personality questions, why did you applky, I just got a bad vibe from the whole thing.

Interview Questions

Worked for American Red Cross? Contribute to the Community!