American Red Cross

Updated Dec 8, 2014

2.3

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Program Coordinator Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at American Red Cross.

Interview process went smoothly. Phone Interview with recruiter advised hiring manager will contact you. Less than a week I received confirmation of interview. Interviewed at local chapter with hiring manager. Reviewed position responsibilities. Offered information about on going projects.

Interview Questions
  • Interview as any other. Reviewed responsibilities of position.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for American Red Cross

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at American Red Cross in September 2011.

I found a very brief summary of the position online. Per the description's instructions, I sent a letter of interest (through email) to HR and attached my resume. I never received a description but, about two weeks later, I received an email that let me know (on a Thursday) that I had an interview at 2:00 on Monday. I thought this was somewhat odd. I still wasn't sure exactly what the position required and I thought it was strange that they scheduled the interview without even speaking with me. (What if I had a job that wouldn't allow me to leave at 2:00 on a Monday?) Anyways, the two staff members who interviewed me were very nice but only one seemed interested in what I had to say. I think the other lost interest in me pretty early on which was disappointing because, at least on paper, I thought I was a great fit for the position once I learned exactly what the position involved. (I know... biased opinion.) They told me they would make a decision right away and I never heard back from them. Obviously they decided to go with someone else! Maybe next time! :-) Overall, not the worst interview experience I've had.

Program Coordinator Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at American Red Cross in March 2012.

Got an email inviting me for an interview and phone call as well. Was interviewed by one person but was told that there will be another interview with more people which I didn't make it to.

Interview Questions
    • Standard questions, the interviewer seemed to be bored and it didn't look like she likes her job that much   Answer Question

Program Coordinator Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at American Red Cross in July 2009.

Started as a volunteer, so management was familiar with my work.

Interview Questions
    • Since management was already familiar with my work, we just discussed the position and any questions that I had.   Answer Question