American Red Cross Specialist Interview Questions

Updated Mar 19, 2015

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL
Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at American Red Cross in March 2015.

Process was conducted over the phone and lasted approximately 30 minutes. The interview allowed you to sell yourself, explain your background experiences, and detail how bring value to the advertised position. It also allowed you to ask specific details about the job posting-- which is a huge plus to drill into the scope of the work and performance level. At the end the salary question was asked to me and due to the range disparity, the HR recruiter gave me the insight to the budgeted salary.

Other Interview Reviews for American Red Cross

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dedham, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dedham, MA

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at American Red Cross in October 2009.

3 interviews initiatlly
    when changing job positions additional interviews

Interview Questions
    • Questions were standardized generic interview questions. Did not always apply to the position.   View Answer
    very lengthy process

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online – interviewed at American Red Cross in July 2009.

Interview Questions
    awful. told me that because it was a non-profit salary negotiations could not be had but later i knew others had the chance to negotiate