American Security Group

Relevance Date Difficulty

Armed Security Officer Interview

Armed Security Officer
Richmond, VA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at American Security Group in April 2010.

Interview Details – Very thorough process. I had to take a written exam, a doctors physical, drug screen, PT test, and oral interview. Required a clean criminal background, driving record and in good physical shape.

Interview Question – How do you cope with stress?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Pay was advertised prior to process.
Come prepared with clean record and copy of your DCJS information.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Unarmed Guard Interview

Unarmed Guard
Mechanicsville, VA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at American Security Group in September 2009.

Interview Details – The interview was very simple. I was referred to the head supervisor by a friend, and since they were in dire need of unarmed guards I was hired on the spot. I was required to shave, however, I had a full beard going into the interview.

Interview Question – What times/ days are you willing to work?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for American Security Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at American Security Group interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by American Security Group employees and interview candidates.