American Signature Furniture Delivery Driver Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at American Signature Furniture

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gallatin, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at American Signature Furniture (Gallatin, TN) in December 2009.

Interview

I filled out an application on a Tuesday afternoon. I was called that evening and asked to come in the same day or the next day to interview. I chose the next day at 1pm for an interview. The interview had me talking to the manager, then 2 employees. I was rushed through the interviews then practically forced to take an IPCS strength training test scheduled for 3pm the next day. It now appears that the initial Delivery Driver job that they posted on craigslist and I applied for to begin with, is not what they are hiring me for even though I am more than qualified. I am now being labeled by them as a Furniture Warehouseman. Needless to say I will not take this job.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle constructive criticism?   1 Answer
  • Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?   1 Answer

I felt rushed to take the job by a company that appears to be short handed to begin with and also appears to have a high employee turnover rate. Also the rate of pay is too low and does not coincide with the level of responsibility and hours expected by management. They do not pay overtime but expect employees to work consistently between 40-60 hours and above.