American Solutions Inc

3 candidate interviews

Engineering Interview

Engineering
Cupertino, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at American Solutions Inc in April 2008.

Interview Details – Interviewer is good in technical stuff and asked all java related questions. This is so convenient interview process and they expect to answer in detail. More robust technology they expect to answer. Looks like they going to come up with more exciting technologies. Overall its good experience to share these details.

Interview Question – Tell about your experience for 5 minutes   Answer Question

Software Engineering Interview

Software Engineering
Newark, DE

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at American Solutions Inc in May 2009.

Interview Details – Telephonic interview. Few personal and few technical questions.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Sales Manager
Doylestown, PA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at American Solutions Inc in March 2010.

Interview Details – Filled out an online application and was called for a phone interview. Had a 1:1 and it didnt pan out so well, did not like the feel of the company.

Interview Question – Why do you feel you belong with our company?   Answer Question

Worked for American Solutions Inc? Contribute to the Community!