American Stock Transfer & Trust

American Stock Transfer & Trust Interview Questions

1.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at American Stock Transfer & Trust

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at American Stock Transfer & Trust.

I was hired through a temp agency after interviewing at the job location. There was about 10 others interviewing for multiple positions at the same time as me. I had to wait about a hour after my schedueled time to be interviewed. I was notified by my agency 3 days later that I had received the position. The interview lasted about 15 minutes and was more like them trying to sell me on how great of a place this was to work. I was told if I worked hard I could move from temp to full time in 3 months. It took me over a year and a half for this to come true. They do give you a great training class as there is much to learn. The comany does a great job in this area. If you come in late for any part of your training expect a call from your agency not to come back.

Interview Questions
    • If I ride a motorcycle because of the parking situation at the location ? What I expected from this job.   View Answer
    no negotiation

Shareholder Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at American Stock Transfer & Trust.

Very simple questions

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at American Stock Transfer & Trust.

They work exclusively through a staffing agency that uses sites like Monster to bring people in. After a brief meeting with the recruiter, an interview is set up at the company with the head supervisor. The interview is straightforward and just a standard conversation about background, interests, job description, etc. I also ended up meeting with a manager from an alternate department afterward as well. They hire people on the spot.

Interview Questions
    • The manager asks you to compose a brief writing sample. It could be about anything and is used purely as a means of determining if you have basic writing skills. It's extremely simple.   Answer Question
    There don't leave any room for negotiation.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at American Stock Transfer & Trust in October 2009.

You first walk into the building to the sercuity guard who will sent you to the 2 floor. When you get there you have to enter through two wooden doors on your right in which their will be a secretary who is very very friendly she with give an appl. to fill out. The inteview will be with one of the managers. Basic questions are asked "Tell me about your last employer?"; Why should we hire you/ what can you bring to our company? Your appearance is very very important you must be professional at all times during the interview as well as friendly.

Interview Questions
    29-32k a year, however they will try very hard to low-ball you.