American Superconductor

Relevance Date Difficulty

Manufacturing Technician Interview

Manufacturing Technician
Devens, MA

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at American Superconductor in May 2010.

Interview Details – It was very thorough. I was interviewed by 5 people, representing different departments.

Interview Question – Some of the technical questions were challenging, concerning processes at previous employers.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was simple. I started as a temporary employee, and when they asked me to go permanent and offered a raise, I accepted.

Electronic Manufacturing Technician Interview

Electronic Manufacturing Technician
New Berlin, WI

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at American Superconductor.

Interview Details – It had to be a day that a manager that was located at different facility to be there. I used a vacation day to interview but the manager was not there. It was only one interview and relaxed. I was offered a position within a couple days.

Interview Question – There were no difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was really no negotiation because everything was fare.

Engineering Interview

Engineering
New Berlin, WI

The process took a day - interviewed at American Superconductor in June 2010.

Interview Details – The HR recruiter cold-called me based on a recommendation of a friend. He offered bery little info about the company, but listened well. I had most of the experience they seemed to be looking for, yet I never made it to the engineering management. I was surprised.

Interview Question – The interviewer asked general questions about my experience and then let me talk.   Answer Question

Worked for American Superconductor? Contribute to the Community!