American Superconductor Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at American Superconductor

Manufacturing Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Devens, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Devens, MA

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at American Superconductor in May 2010.

It was very thorough. I was interviewed by 5 people, representing different departments.

Interview Questions
    • Some of the technical questions were challenging, concerning processes at previous employers.   Answer Question
    It was simple. I started as a temporary employee, and when they asked me to go permanent and offered a raise, I accepted.

Electronic Manufacturing Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New Berlin, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Berlin, WI

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week - interviewed at American Superconductor.

It had to be a day that a manager that was located at different facility to be there. I used a vacation day to interview but the manager was not there. It was only one interview and relaxed. I was offered a position within a couple days.

Interview Questions
    There was really no negotiation because everything was fare.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New Berlin, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Berlin, WI

The process took a day - interviewed at American Superconductor in June 2010.

The HR recruiter cold-called me based on a recommendation of a friend. He offered bery little info about the company, but listened well. I had most of the experience they seemed to be looking for, yet I never made it to the engineering management. I was surprised.

Interview Questions
    • The interviewer asked general questions about my experience and then let me talk.   Answer Question

Worked for American Superconductor? Contribute to the Community!