American Title

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at American Title

Title Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

I applied online – interviewed at American Title.

A standard phone interview, then an interview with one of the owners and a couple of managers. Be prepared to answer standard questions such as, "What motivates you?" If they let you job shadow, then you have a good chance of getting the job. There is a background check and drug test.

Interview Questions
    • If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?   Answer Question
    I don't believe negotiation is an option.

Processor Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at American Title.

Temp agency job and got hired permanently

Title Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at American Title in July 2012.

There was an initial phone interview (questions like "Tell me about yourself," etc.). I was then scheduled for a 1:1 interview with a manager. About 4 days later I was called back for another 1:1 interview with another manager. That same day, they had me sit down with an individual who was working as a Title Analyst to get a more realistic feel for the work. They called me back 3 days later to offer me the position.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a change in process or policy of your most recent employment and how it affected your work and how you handled it.   Answer Question

The work seemed incredibly repetitive. The pay ($12/hour) seemed very low for the level of competency required. This is definitely the kind of job where you sit in your little cubicle surrounded by hundreds of others in their grey cubicles and just type out reports for 8 hours a day. Standard office job but perhaps a bit more monotonous. They also do a thorough background check and drug test, and I am not inclined to work for companies who invade your privacy via drug test for a job that any high school graduate could do.

Research Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at American Title in February 2009.

I was contacted right away and had a phone interview within the next day or two. Then I was asked to come in for a 1 on 1 interview which was scheduled for the next week. I was called the next day and offered a position. There was very good communication throughout the whole process. The 1 on 1 interview was quite simple and also consisted of a realistic job preview.

Interview Questions
    • What experience do you have in conducting online research?   Answer Question