American Transport Group Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at American Transport Group (Chicago, IL) in April 2011.

Interview

I first got in touch with the company through a career fair at my university. I visited their table, expressed my interest in the sales position, and they immediately offered me an on-campus interview for the following day. The on-campus interview was one-on-one with a hiring manager and lasted about 20 minutes. I was then called later that week to come in for an office interview. This interview was with four different people - 2 from the sales team and two hiring managers. This was the final step in the process and I was offered a job about a week and a half later.

Interview Questions

• None of the questions were all too difficult as long as you have a background in sales.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not attempt to negotiate.