American Transport Group

www.atgfreight.com

American Transport Group Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Inside Sales Representative
Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at American Transport Group in April 2011.

Interview Details – I first got in touch with the company through a career fair at my university. I visited their table, expressed my interest in the sales position, and they immediately offered me an on-campus interview for the following day. The on-campus interview was one-on-one with a hiring manager and lasted about 20 minutes. I was then called later that week to come in for an office interview. This interview was with four different people - 2 from the sales team and two hiring managers. This was the final step in the process and I was offered a job about a week and a half later.

Interview Question – None of the questions were all too difficult as long as you have a background in sales.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not attempt to negotiate.

Worked for American Transport Group? Contribute to the Community!