American Traveler Staffing Professionals

Updated Sep 24, 2014
Updated Sep 24, 2014

Interviews for Top Jobs at American Traveler Staffing Professionals

Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at American Traveler Staffing Professionals.

I was sourced by an American Traveler corporate recruiter out of college. I had four separate interviews on same day, although some of the other Consultants I work with had a group screening interview first. The company is looking for employees who are goal oriented and determined. The interview questions were not difficult but, I think, really center on am I the type of person who could succeed at the Consulting position. The job and benefits were clearly presented and accurate. I was offered the position several days after the interview. Training is intense and fun. My class had five other new grads in it and we are all doing well, meeting our goals and for me personally earning more than I thought I would have fresh out of school (but this really depends on work ethic). My advice for your interview is be yourself. The Consultant turnover rate is very low so I think they really know what they are doing to identify talent. The multiple, sometimes repetitive, interview questions all have one thing in common and that's to make sure you are right for the position and will be successful. I believe the company has the interview process down to a science and are confident when they extend an offer that you will succeed.

Interview Questions
    • Be prepared to talk about your life's challenges and successes. I found that they were looking for this common theme from high school through college. Actually a good process. There were no difficult questions. The process had me with multiple interviewers.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation. They presented a compensation plan with base salary and opportunity to make incentive based pay. The plan and benefits were accurate. Very dedicated and professional group of people. Highly ethical and from what I know all Consultants are offered same pay package and benefits plan. I'm very happy as a Consultant and the interview process set my expectations.

Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at American Traveler Staffing Professionals.

I had 3-4 interviews. The first was a phone interview where I was asked a lot of questions about high school. I felt as though I was asked more about my high school involvement rather than my college involvement which seems irrelevant. I interviewed with the sole member of the Human Resources department, the VP of the company, my immediate manager, and the CEO's son. They all interviewed me separately and their questions were extremely repetitive.

Interview Questions
    I was not able to negotiate. However, I was quoted at a salary and benefits package that was far less than the actual.

Entry Level Healthcare Recruiter/Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at American Traveler Staffing Professionals in June 2012.

I received a phone interview and the person said she would call me back. She called me back and scheduled me for an interview the following week . I met with the interviewer and as she start to conduct the interview her first question was. What is your bottom line responsibility as a Manager. I told her motivate employees and etc. The answer she was looking for was sales and it was too late for me by the time I realized what answer she was looking for.

Interview Questions
    • What is your bottomline responsibility as a sales manager ?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at American Traveler Staffing Professionals in March 2011.

Called in and interviewed for one position and offered a much lower position.