American Valet Interview Questions & Reviews

1.5

Shuttle Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

I interviewed in-person - interviewed at American Valet in July 2012.

The interview went very well I met with one of their representatives at the University Marriot here in Tucson Az the interviewer was asking the typical questions about my past work history, what are some jobs that I did in my past that I really enjoyed and why. I think very highly about American Valet and I think you will find out the same thing if you ever do business with American Valet..

Valet Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at American Valet.

Very simple and straight forward. Ask questions about driving experience. Ability to drive manual transmission. Williningness to work nights and weekends and holidays

Professional/Exempt Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at American Valet in May 2013.

I've applied online and spoken to this company twice in the past year or so. The first time, I got a call asking for references, prior to any interviewing or anything else. They said that the company policy is to check references first and interview later. I thought that was pretty much a joke, and never got back to them. The second time, there was an actual phone interview but the position paid exactly half of my last salary, so I ended the interview at that point. They should post the salary range with the jobs, it appears that for all their jobs, they are looking to pay less than would be expected.

Valet Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

The process took a day - interviewed at American Valet in November 2011.

Most questions were about customer service, history of customer service and such. Really just to make sure you know how to handle customers in different settings. Simple interview.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time where you went out of your way to help a customer?   Answer Question

Lead Valet Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tucson, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at American Valet in September 2007.

Simple interview by phone. Simply went over to resume and my previous experiences. Not much to it.

Interviews for Top Jobs at American Valet

Worked for American Valet? Contribute to the Community!