American Valet

Relevance Date Difficulty

Shuttle Driver Interview

Shuttle Driver
Phoenix, AZ

I applied in-person - interviewed at American Valet in July 2012.

Interview Details – The interview went very well I met with one of their representatives at the University Marriot here in Tucson Az the interviewer was asking the typical questions about my past work history, what are some jobs that I did in my past that I really enjoyed and why. I think very highly about American Valet and I think you will find out the same thing if you ever do business with American Valet..

Valet Interview

Valet

I applied online and interviewed at American Valet.

Interview Details – Very simple and straight forward. Ask questions about driving experience. Ability to drive manual transmission. Williningness to work nights and weekends and holidays

Interview Question – Ability to drive manual transmission?   Answer Question

Professional/Exempt Interview

Professional/Exempt
Phoenix, AZ

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at American Valet in May 2013.

Interview Details – I've applied online and spoken to this company twice in the past year or so. The first time, I got a call asking for references, prior to any interviewing or anything else. They said that the company policy is to check references first and interview later. I thought that was pretty much a joke, and never got back to them. The second time, there was an actual phone interview but the position paid exactly half of my last salary, so I ended the interview at that point. They should post the salary range with the jobs, it appears that for all their jobs, they are looking to pay less than would be expected.

Interview Question – Why did you apply for this position?   View Answer

Valet Interview

Valet
Phoenix, AZ

The process took a day - interviewed at American Valet in November 2011.

Interview Details – Most questions were about customer service, history of customer service and such. Really just to make sure you know how to handle customers in different settings. Simple interview.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time where you went out of your way to help a customer?   Answer Question

Lead Valet Interview

Lead Valet
Tucson, AZ

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at American Valet in September 2007.

Interview Details – Simple interview by phone. Simply went over to resume and my previous experiences. Not much to it.

Interview Question – What is your previous valet experience?   Answer Question

Worked for American Valet? Contribute to the Community!