American Water Accounting Specialist Interview Questions

2.5

Accounting Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cherry Hill, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at American Water (Cherry Hill, NJ) in March 2009.

Interview

1st interview was with the HR VP which lasted about 30 minutes. Questions were standard interview questions from a list. (i.e. Your strengths/ weaknesses, Why American Water?, Difficult situations, etc.) 2nd interview was right after the first and was with the department manager and a supervisor. Questions were more informal, and some were directed at skills. This interview was mostly conversational.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a past professional experience that put you in an ethical dilemma, and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for American Water

Accounting Specialist Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at American Water in October 2010.

Interview

had a prelist set of interview questions. Most of the questions were situational questions so be prepared to recall upon your experiences.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me about a time you had a conflict/disagreement with a manager and how you handled it?   Answer Question