American Water

Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Voorhees, NJ

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at American Water in August 2010.

Interview Details – I had an employee referral, but had to apply online in order to get an interview. The phone interview was pretty standard. Questions asked to describe project management processes and how you apply them to projects. The face to face interview was a 2 person panel. Mostly behavioral questions like; how did you correct a project that was behind schedule?

Interview Question – Has a project that you managed ever been cancelled? If so, explain why.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for American Water? Contribute to the Community!

American Water Videos

American Water – Why Work for Us?

About Us In a world where everything we touch frequently changes, water is our constant. We’ve never stopped needing it to drink, to cook, to clean, to live. We’ll always need it for sanitation, for fire protection, for… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at American Water Project Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by American Water employees and interview candidates.