Americans for Prosperity

Updated May 12, 2015

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Americans for Prosperity

Field Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Americans for Prosperity.

Interview

Extremely lengthy and thorough interview process. First I had a half hour phone interview with someone from HR to go through my resume. Then met with the Grassroots Director in my state, this interview was over an hour and a half. Third, a phone interview with the State Director who recommended me to interview at headquarters in Washington, D.C. I was flown up to D.C. for two rounds of tag team interviews from members of the organization in D.C. Lastly, I met with the State Director one remaining time nearly 3 weeks later, and was offered a position later that day.The entire process from start to finish took about 2 months.

Interview Questions

• Could you explain an instance where you displayed true humility in a job position?   Answer Question

Communications Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Americans for Prosperity in March 2011.

Interview

Phone screening after employee referral, plus two separate meetings with the director. Discussion of position and presentation of portfolio. On the final meeting, a job offer was presented after follow-up questions were asked regarding my vision and how my skills could help the organization's mission.

Interview Questions

• I asked them if this position in any way required me to endorse specific political candidates or speak highly of them.   1 Answer