Americas Best Value Inn

Interviews for Top Jobs at Americas Best Value Inn

Front Desk Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dothan, AL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dothan, AL

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Americas Best Value Inn.

Filling out papper application,resume, interview at that time with owner edward stutts now manager through innis free management only.

Declined hotel management as the hotel was not updated till innisfree management came in years later.

Front Desk Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Americas Best Value Inn in June 2010.

1. Fill out a paper application
    2. Turn it into the Manager
    3. Get call back for an interview
    4. Interview: Simple questions relating to hotel experience. The most important part is proving that you are a good fit for the hotel. If you and the manager get along then you will get the job.

Interview Questions
    • What do you do when a drunk unruely guest comes into the office and will not leave?   View Answer
    Take it or leave it

Regional Sales Director Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Americas Best Value Inn in February 2010.

The interview process was initially straightforward and personal with a reputable hiring manager. As part of the process, I then sat in on a CEO-led conference call for potential clients to get a better idea of the value proposition, which was a great idea. The only concern that I had was that we never directly discussed the compensation package, despite multiple phone conversations, which troubled me. Also, this is apparently an organization that values your personal follow-up in the interview process as a way to measure intent/responsibility in an old school sales fashion. Sent emails were not returned, but the manager was always available by phone. I decided that I'd be happier in a different environment and moved on.

Interview Questions
    • Please tell me about past experience working with hotel owners.   Answer Question