Americas Best Value Inn Regional Sales Director Interview Questions

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Americas Best Value Inn

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Regional Sales Director Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Americas Best Value Inn in February 2010.

The interview process was initially straightforward and personal with a reputable hiring manager. As part of the process, I then sat in on a CEO-led conference call for potential clients to get a better idea of the value proposition, which was a great idea. The only concern that I had was that we never directly discussed the compensation package, despite multiple phone conversations, which troubled me. Also, this is apparently an organization that values your personal follow-up in the interview process as a way to measure intent/responsibility in an old school sales fashion. Sent emails were not returned, but the manager was always available by phone. I decided that I'd be happier in a different environment and moved on.

Interview Questions
  • Please tell me about past experience working with hotel owners.   Answer Question

Worked for Americas Best Value Inn? Contribute to the Community!