Americas Best Value Inn

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Regional Sales Director Interview

Regional Sales Director

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Americas Best Value Inn in February 2010.

Interview Details – The interview process was initially straightforward and personal with a reputable hiring manager. As part of the process, I then sat in on a CEO-led conference call for potential clients to get a better idea of the value proposition, which was a great idea. The only concern that I had was that we never directly discussed the compensation package, despite multiple phone conversations, which troubled me. Also, this is apparently an organization that values your personal follow-up in the interview process as a way to measure intent/responsibility in an old school sales fashion. Sent emails were not returned, but the manager was always available by phone. I decided that I'd be happier in a different environment and moved on.

Interview Question – Please tell me about past experience working with hotel owners.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Americas Best Value Inn? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Americas Best Value Inn Regional Sales Director interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Americas Best Value Inn employees and interview candidates.